For Sale P&H Cetus MV- Expedition Sea Kayak £2000 Now Sold
This kayak was made for me in 2017 by Go Kayaking at a cost of £2700 it is a Heavy duty Diolen Hull, Reinforced Diolen deck with a 35 mm wide glass out seam and Kelvar Keel Strip . As you see, it is in all Black with Metal flake top half and Yakima Footrest.
Due to injury I will have to sell, I have only used it about 4 times and it hasn’t been out since April last year, it has a few scratches which are only surface and can be polished out ( trouble of going all black)
It is fast paced and responsive and really easy to carve and turn, this is the middle ground for those who want a bit of extra volume but are too light for the original Cetus. Perfect for new comers and experts to launch their adventures, the Cetus MV has superb stability in all conditions and the ability to inspire confidence is remarkable and truly unrivalled by any other sea kayak out there.
P&H’s handcrafted quality is on show here in its finest form. The MV has all the load carrying capabilities of the original Cetus with its two main hatches plus spacious day hatch and deck pod there is plenty of room for all your kit for an overnight stay or longer.
So what are the design highlights?
- Expedition capable: The load carrier of choice, it lets you travel self-supported in comfort with the four hatches it has plenty of storage for equipment
- Effortless distance: The length and ‘shallow V-hull’ add up to a fast, efficient boat that won’t take any time at all to reach the horizon
- Easy to paddle: The fairly wide hull means rock solid stability whether you’re traveling loaded or not
- Length and ‘shallow V-hull’: A fast and efficient kayak that will get you where you want to go in no time at all.
- The Swede form design: Widest section is behind the seat creating a very stable and confidence inspiring platform.
P&H’s most widely requested option balances weight, stiffness and durability. It offers superb impact resistance and can be easily repaired if damaged
I have a lot of kit available greenland paddles and split I have wet suits never been worn, please call for details 07578518965
I am looking for £2000 for the Kayak, I am willing to throw some freebies in with that
|Length:541cm||Width:54.5cm||Internal Cockpit Length:80cm||Internal Cockpit Width:41.5cm|
|VOLUMES & HATCHES|
|Total Volume:332lts||Front Hatch:61.5lts||Day Hatch:30lts||Rear Hatch:71.4lts Mini Hatch:5lts|
|Diolen:27.6kgs||Kevlar Carbon:24.8kgs||Lightweight Kevlar Carbon:23.3kgs||Clear Hull Option Reduces Weight By Approx:1kg|