- Annual cost is £10 – buy your bespoke swipe card from the Craig at the front office.
- Use the showers and changing rooms when you like.
- Show the card at the bar when ordering food or drinks for discount (25% during the week/10% at weekend)
- 3 hours free parking when entering your car reg on the screen at the bar.
We feel this is well worth the money so drop by and get yours now if you feel it will be of use.
Liverpool Canoe Club
Chloe has sent over the following proposal:
– Gain access to the shower/changing facilities once again. We will ask for a nominal contribution to the cleaning costs of £10 per year which will give you a bespoke LCC Yacht Club access card. This card will grant you access to the changing facilities when required. If your members could visit Craig in the office Monday – Friday 9am-5pm or 9am-1pm Sat Sunday to pay and receive a card that would be great.
– The same card will also be used at the bar, which when showed to the staff, will prompt them to create an ‘account’ for each member. The staff will ask for their name and an automatic discount of 25% will be applied to food and drink Monday – Friday and 10% Saturday – Sunday. It is important that they show this card whenever they go to the bar for confirmation of the discount group you belong to as we have a few (berth holders, LYC etc)
Re the parking, we offer three hours free parking if you are using our facilities. You simply need to input your reg details at the bar by the screen. If you have any issues with this just let me know sometimes it can be a bit of a pain!
On a personal note, thank you ever so much for your support. I have been meaning to reach out to you for a while and I very much look forward to rebuilding the relationship between the yacht club bar & restaurant/marina and LCC.
Chloe Baker – MBII
The Yacht Club Bar & Restaurant, Liverpool
0151 707 6888 / 07711959222