Agenda AGM 17th October 2018
Please book a seat if wanting to attend – helps with number of chairs to provide. – Thanks
7:30 – 8:00pm – Arrival Liverpool Marina, Spinnaker Suite. Slide-show of club photographs and activities over the year.
8:00 – 8:20pm – AGM (Election of Club Officials, Paddler of the Year, Members Motions)
Welcome from the chair & review of the year
1. Apologies for Absence.
- Signed as a true record by the Chair
- Matters arising.
3. Treasurers report Online Year End Accounts – Click here
4. Brief reports from each discipline (2 minutes each)
5. Members motions – None received to date.
6. Chair to thank all the volunteers that have coordinated and guided the club over the past year.
Welfare Officer – John Fay Kingsway pool on Monday – Robin Emery; SUP – Paul Harwood
7. Election of Officers – Proposed list of those willing to stand for 2018-19
Chair – Fiona Barry; Secretary – Carole Thomas, Treasurer & Grants – Craig Ford; Membership Secretary & Volunteers – Keith Steer; Welfare Officer – Karl Tattum, Publicity – Pete Thomas; Junior / Youth Coordinator – Ian Colwyn; Notice boards – Peter Massey; Kingsway pool on Monday Dominic Fahey; Stuart Conway; Nick Coughlin; Dave Reynolds & Keith Steer;
“Discipline Representatives” to advise members / act as a point of contact: Coaching Coordinator – Dave Reynolds, Technical Coaching Advisor – Ian Bell; Polo – Josh Cook, Sea – Gareth Jones; White Water – John Allerton and Stuart Toulson; Freestyle – Graham Devaney; Open Boat – Mike Alter & Ruth Edwards; Kayak Safety Cover – Dave Rider assisted by Jim Duff; Slalom – Michal Giezgala; Racing – Colin Smith; Surf – Karl Tattum, SOT – Dermot Miller SUP – Jayne Rigby
Equipment Officers Steve Bond & Don Brookes (Docks and Broadgreen); (Kingsway) Dominic Fahey “Election of Stewardship Group members without specific responsibility”. John Pegram, Chris Fletcher & Dave Collins
8:20 to 8:45pm
8. Paddler of the Year / Young paddler of the Year / Volunteer of the Year / Swimmer of the Year Award – Presented by the chair.
8:45 to 9:30pm – Club expeditions to France, Nepal and Alaska
(The best photos and World Premiere of – French paddling movie 2018)
9:30pm onwards – Socialise in the bar.